bigbetworld dot com – offers sportsbook and live betting with live odds. Select your favourite sports, team or player, find the best odds and place a bet. Big Bet World covers all major sports (football, basketball, ice hockey, tennis, American football, golf, winter sports, darts, rugby, handball, Aussie rules), leagues (EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A, Ligue 1, NBA, NHL, NFL, MLB, Euroleague, KHL , Eurocup Handball Champions league), tournaments (ATP, WTA, ITF, UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, Asian Champions League, Copa Sudamericana), races (Tour de France, Giro d’Italia, Formula 1, Moto GP, The 24 Hours of Le Mans) and events (FIFA World Cup, Superbowl, Olympic games, Winter Olympic Games, FIBA World cup, FIBA European championship, Ryder Cup, The Grand National, The Masters). Choose from a vast bet selection from the most popular 3way or 2way to the most specific bets, and everything in between! Enjoy our lucrative promotions: Big Bet Bonus is our welcome bonus for first depositors, Big Bet Points is the comps style loyalty reward system for most active bettors, and Superpay Bonus is a cashout bonus for all players who like to take a risk with a larger number of combinations.
Big Bet World is a holder of gaming licenses in Malta, a member state of the European Union. As a result Big Bet World is subject to the strict regulations of the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) which is the Public single regulatory body that is responsible for the governance of all forms of gaming in Malta. Since the enactment of the Lotteries and Gaming Act, 2011 the MGA was established with the aim of competently regulating the various sectors of the gaming industry that fall under the authority by ensuring gaming is fair and transparent to the players, preventing crime, corruption and money laundering and protecting minor and vulnerable players. The MGA has come to enjoy an outstanding reputation as a dependable and strict regulatory body often setting the standards for all other international gaming authorities
Sport bets are becoming more and more popular due to the fact that – in contrast to games of pure chance and high volatility, like the Lottery – there is a substantial probability of winning. However only a few people ever become rich through sports betting, and that is because they are smart and dedicated, not lucky. Sports betting is considered entertainment and should always be taken as games, not as means of profit or “easy money”.
Make sure the game remains a game and that your hobby does not end in uncontrolled wagers or even compulsive gambling. To make sure you stay in control of the game, we recommend that you follow these principles religiously when visiting www.bigbetworld.com:
- Be conscious of the fact that betting is for your entertainment and does not represent a guaranteed source of income.
- Set yourself a limit to how much you bet, so in case of a loss your economic situation is not influenced.
- Limit the time you spend on sports betting and do not consider extending this time limit.
- Stick to your money and time-related limits both when you are losing and winning.
- Avoid chasing losses, it will not end well.
- Never wager money from your family budget or to fulfil the financial obligations of your family.
- Do not take a loan or lend money to carry out bets or other online games.
- Do not play and bet when you are under the influence of alcohol or medication.
- Do not use the possibility of playing online to distract yourself from arguments, disappointments, frustration or problems.
- Do not neglect or ignore your social environment and take reactions from your partner, members of your family, friends and colleagues at work seriously. They are concerned, not jealous.
- Do not bet in secret, and do not give up your other leisure activities for it.
Be honest with yourself. If you have difficulties following the above basic rules (even in individual points), we suggest you seek professional help.
If you have any further questions regarding Responsible Gambling, including limits and self-exclusion, do not hesitate to contact our specialised Customer Support Team via firstname.lastname@example.org.